BIRMINGHAM, Ala. (WIAT) — Authorities are investigating a shooting in which three women were found shot in a vehicle Tuesday afternoon in the Norwood neighborhood of Birmingham.
Around 2:20 p.m., local agencies were dispatched to 13th Court and 19th Street North where the three women were found with gunshot wounds. Police were also investigating in the area of 12th Avenue and 19th Street North where the shooting actually happened, Sgt. Rod Mauldin said.
Of the three women shot, two are in critical condition and one is suffering from life-threatening injuries, DeJarnett said. Each victim was transported to the hospital.
No suspects are in custody.
This is a developing story, which CBS 42 will update as new information is available.
- Central AL Forecast: Warmer end to the week; Rainy Saturday
- Leeds Buc-ee’s is now hiring. Here’s how to apply.
- Dad from military family steps up to sing national anthem when recording fails
- FBI spent years investigating John Lennon before his murder. Read the once classified documents now
- 3 women shot in Norwood neighborhood, hospitalized with severe injuries