FAYETTE, Ala. (WIAT) — The Fayette County Sheriff’s Office has confirmed that a 70-year-old woman who had been missing since Saturday was found safe in Tuscaloosa Monday morning.
Marilyn Watkins, 70, was picked up by a deputy Monday and was on the way to be taken back home.
Watkins was last seen Dec. 5 at 11 a.m. at her home in the 200 block of County Road 267 in Fayette.
- Newsfeed Now: 79th anniversary of Pearl Harbor attack, man survives cardiac arrest & taken off life support
- Hundreds ill, 1 dead due to unidentified disease in India
- American gymnast part of test event for 2021 Olympics in Tokyo
- Car catches on fire off Lakeshore Parkway
- Instead of issuing speeding ticket, deputy helps mother buy diapers