BIRMINGHAM, Ala. (WIAT) — Former Alabama football star and New York Jets’ defensive end Quinnen Williams is spreading holiday joy to 100 single-parent families in his hometown.
Williams announced Thursday his nonprofit, Quinnen Williams Foundation, will gift $500 to 100-single parent families (totaling $50,000) in the Birmingham area. Williams says he will personally review and select each family.
Apply here. The deadline to enter is Dec. 16.
- Nonprofit seeks to rename part of I-65 after fallen Kimberly officer Nick O’Rear
- Hospitals and healthcare workers rehearsing coronavirus vaccine delivery
- Texas GOP chairman suggests seceding from the US following SCOTUS rejection
- First COVID-19 vaccine authorized for use in the United States
- Protest erupts after Oklahoma police shoot, kill homeless man allegedly armed with knife