WASHINGTON (WIAT) — After nearly three years in office, Sen. Doug Jones took to the Senate floor Wednesday to deliver his farewell address.
Jones, who has served in the U.S. Senate since 2018, was beaten in a runoff election with former Auburn football coach Tommy Tuberville in November.
Watch the full address here.
- Coroner’s office needs help finding family of 3 found dead
- Central AL Forecast: Approaching 70° tomorrow & Friday; Scattered showers Saturday
- Congress aims to prevent government shutdown as COVID relief negotiations continue
- Only half of us want the shots as COVID vaccine nears, poll finds
- ‘Locked in this house’: Family speaks out after teen dies by suicide amid struggle to cope with pandemic