DENVER (KDVR) — Holiday events are in full swing this weekend. If you are looking for something to do, we have you covered. From Christmas lights to holiday markets, and more, there is something for everyone.
Weather-wise, sunshine is back in the forecast for Friday afternoon with seasonal highs in the middle 50s. Saturday has more of a mix of sun and clouds with mild highs in the mid-50s. Abundant sunshine builds back in for Sunday afternoon as highs hover around the low 50s.
Here is a look at 10 things to do this weekend:
- Denver Christkindlmarket– Nov. 18 – Dec. 23
- Trail of Lights: Chatfield Farms: Nov. 25- Jan. 1
- Christmas in the Rockies- Littleton- Nov. 24 – Dec. 23
- Holiday Pop-up Makers Market– Arvada- Nov. 25
- A Rocky Mountain Christmas– Nov. 27- Parker
- Blossoms of Light- Denver Botanic Gardens: Nov. 18 – Jan. 7
- Bridge of Lights- Royal Gorge: Nov. 18 – Dec. 31
- Christmas in Color: Aurora, Federal Heights, Morrison: Nov. 18 – Jan. 1
- Keystone’s Winter Carnival & the Lighting of River Run– Nov. 26
- Old Colorado City Christmas Stroll– Colorado Springs- Nov. 26
You can always find events on our Community Calendar. You can also add your event to the calendar.
Suggest a Correction