(WXYZ) — Walmart is inviting customers to take control of their health at Walmart Wellness Day, a free event on Saturday, July 24, where they can get health screenings and wellness resources at pharmacies statewide, as well as immunizations in one easy location.
The goal of Walmart Wellness Day is to help customers get back on track with preventive health measures they may have missed over the past year, especially as many families prepare for in-person work and school this fall.
More than 4,700 Walmart pharmacies nationwide will host Walmart Wellness Day events from 10 a.m.– 2 p.m. on July 24. Walmart Wellness Day events will feature the following health resources, administered by our qualified pharmacy team:
- Free health screenings, including glucose, cholesterol, blood pressure, body mass index and vision screenings (select locations)
- Educational health resources and consultations with our trusted pharmacy team
- Affordable immunizations, including measles, mumps, rubella (MMR), varicella (chicken pox), HPV, tetanus, whooping cough (TDAP) and more
- Osteoporosis screenings will also be available at the Walmart Supercenters located at 3301 N Pontiac Trail in Commerce Township and 2150 N Telegraph Rd. in Monroe
- No-cost COVID-19 vaccines