NEW YORK (CBSNewYork) — Some of Staten Island’s public schools reopen Wednesday for in-person learning.
3-k, pre-k and students in kindergarten through fifth grade will head back to class at schools in the borough’s orange zones.
MORE FROM CBS NEW YORK
- Coronavirus Update: More Testing Sites In NYC, Dozens More Die In New Jersey, And Conn. Sees Increase In Positivity Rate
- FDNY: EMS Crew Robbed At Gunpoint After Responding To Fake 911 Call
- Private Testing Company Links Festival In Mexico To Coronavirus Spread In New York City
District 75 special education schools will reopen Thursday.
Middle and high schools across the city remain closed, as COVID infection rates remain on the rise.
- Coronavirus Vaccine FAQ From The CDC
- Explanation Of N.Y.’s Yellow, Orange, Red Zones (.pdf)
- Find A COVID-19 Testing Site Near You In NYC
- Check NYC Testing Line Wait Times
- Resources: Unemployment, Hunger, Mental Health & More
- Remote Learning Tools For Parents Teaching At Home
- Health Experts Stress Need To Fight ‘Mask Exhaustion’
- CBS2’s Dr. Max Answers Your Health Questions
- Complete Coronavirus Coverage