CLEVELAND — Rosters were released on Wednesday for the NBA All-Star Celebrity Game with a number of familiar faces to northeast Ohioans.
The Feb. 18 game at the Wolstein Center will help kickoff NBA All-Star Game Weekend.
The roster includes new Cleveland Mayor Justin Bibb, Browns defensive end Myles Garrett, former Cavs stars Daniel “Booby” Gibson and Anderson Varajao and recording artist Machine Gun Kelly.
The squads will be coached by NBA legends Bill Walton and Dominique Wilkins.
Here are rosters for the two squads:
Team Waton — Coached by Bill Walton
- Jimmie Allen (singer, songwriter)
- Brittney Elena (host, actress, athlete and model)
- Machine Gun Kelly (singer, songwriter)
- Tiffany Haddish (comedian, actress and author)
- Dearica Hamby (Las Vegas Aces forward)
- Nyjah Huston (Olympian, professional skateboarder)
- Matt James (ABC’s The Bachelor)
- Quavo (rapper, recording artist)
- Ranveer Singh (actor)
- Anderson Varejão (Cleveland Cavaliers legend)
Team Nique — Coached by Dominique Wilkins
- Anuel AA (rapper)
- Mayor Justin Bibb (Mayor of Cleveland)
- Kane Brown (singer, songwriter)
- Myles Garrett (Cleveland Browns defensive end)
- Daniel “Booby”Gibson (Cleveland Cavaliers legend)
- Jack Harlow (rapper, recording artist)
- Crissa Jackson (Harlem Globetrotters player)
- Anjali Ranadivé (singer, songwriter)
- Gianmarco Tamberi (Olympic high jump champion)
- Alex Toussaint (Peloton instructor)