1. Personal data that you can provide us yourself
Use of the Site does not require registration and direct provision of personal data that may identify you.
At your discretion, for the convenience of using the Site, you can register on the Site, specifying your name and email address, password. This information is required for further authorization on the Site. You can enter both your real name and your nickname. It will be reflected in the comments that you can leave on the Site.
The e-mail address you provide can be used to contact you, to send news reports on the Site.
2. Automatic data collection
When you use the Site, information related to such use may be collected automatically. Yes, every time you visit the Site, a connection is established, data is accessed on the Site and a log file is created. It may contain:
– date and time of access to the Site;
– IP address from which the Site was accessed;
– the data or name of the file you accessed on the Site;
– the amount of time spent on the Site;
– name and version of your web browser, operating system;
– the name of the website from which you went to our site.
This information is used to improve the performance of the Site, for security reasons, to ensure the stability of the Site, as well as to protect the Site from possible external attacks. In addition, we can perform statistical analysis of these data.
The data stored in the log file does not allow us to identify you. They are used only for the purposes specified here and are not transferred to third parties.
If you access the Site from a mobile device, we may also receive information about its location. We use it to determine from which geographical regions the Site is accessed and to be able to offer interesting and relevant content. You can restrict the provision of location information by using the location settings of your mobile device.
3. Cookies and analytics tools
Cookies are small text files that are stored on your device.
They are used to collect anonymous data and statistics of your use of the Site. Cookies help to measure the effectiveness of the Site, improve and customize the content, make the use of the Site more convenient for you.
Cookies we use:
These cookies only exist during the session. They will disappear from your device when you turn it off or close your browser.
These cookies remain on your computer even after you close your browser or turn off your device. They are activated every time you visit the Site and have a unique identifier. This is necessary to individualize the functionality of the Site, for example, to save the language you want. With this identification, we identify that it is the same user, but it does not allow us to identify who it is and identify you.
- – For Chrome, please visit this Google page:
- – For Internet Explorer, please visit this Microsoft page:
- – For Firefox, please visit this Mozilla page:
- – For Safari, please visit this Apple page:
Cookies, analytics tools and third-party advertising management
The Site uses third-party tools for advertising analytics and management, including:
Google Analytics, Ad Manager (Google Inc.), Adtelligent DSP, Adtelligent SSP.
– your IP address,
– the name and version of your browser, operating system;
– the frequency and duration of your use of the Site,
– about the content you are viewing
– from which site you went to our site,
– which site did you go to from our Site,
– other information that provides an opportunity to analyze how the Site is used.
This information is anonymous and allows you to investigate how you use the Site without identifying your identity.
These data are processed by the relevant analytics services of such third parties for the purposes of marketing, statistics, personalization of advertising. Analysis tools may also transfer this data to third parties where required by law or if such third parties are data processors under relevant agreements.
Based on the analysis of your previous visits to the Site, the advertising relevant to you is displayed.
Follow this link to learn how Google uses personal information in its advertising products: https://policies.google.com/technologies/partner-sites
List of advertising providers who have access to visitors’ personal information in connection with the use of Google services:
4. Providing information to third parties
We do not transfer personal data to third parties, information that may be attributed to personal data, except as provided in this Policy.
In particular, such information may be accessed by third parties who provide us with services to support and administer the Site, and other services related to our business activities. Such third parties under the agreements concluded with us undertake to comply with all requirements of applicable law on the protection of personal data and their confidentiality.
5. Your rights
According to the Law of Ukraine “On Personal Data Protection” you have the right to:
– know about the sources of collection, location of personal data, the purpose of their processing, location or place of residence (stay) of the owner or controller of personal data or give appropriate instructions to obtain this information to authorized persons, except as required by law; providing access to personal data, including information about third parties to whom your personal data is transferred;
– access to their personal data;
– receive no later than thirty calendar days from the date of receipt of the request, except as provided by law, an answer as to whether your personal data is processed, as well as receive the content of such personal data;
– make a reasoned request to the owner of personal data with an objection to the processing of their personal data;
– make a reasoned request to change or destroy their personal data by any owner and controller of personal data, if this data is processed illegally or is inaccurate;
– to protect their personal data from unlawful processing and accidental loss, destruction, damage due to intentional concealment, failure to provide or untimely provision, as well as to protect against the provision of information that is inaccurate or tarnishes the honor, dignity and business reputation of the physical persons;
– apply to the Commissioner of the Verkhovna Rada of Ukraine for Human Rights or to the court with complaints about the processing of their personal data;
– apply legal remedies in case of violation of the legislation on personal data protection;
– make reservations regarding the restriction of the right to the processing of their personal data during the consent;
– withdraw consent to the processing of personal data;
– know the mechanism of automatic processing of personal data;
– to protect against an automated decision that has legal consequences for you.
If you are in the EU, you are entitled to:
– require access to your personal data stored by us, their deletion or correction;
– be informed about the processing of your personal data;
– limit the processing of your personal data;
– the portability of your personal data;
– object to the processing of your personal data;
– file a complaint with the relevant supervisory authority.
6. Contact information
If you have any questions regarding the processing of your personal data in connection with the use of our Site, you can contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
7. Making changes