Us Weekly has affiliate partnerships, so we may receive compensation for certain links to products and services.
Wearing a push-up bra seems completely out of the ordinary right now. We’ve been living in loungewear and bralettes for over a year! Alas, we are well aware that special occasions are on the horizon and we might want to add a bit more vibrancy and shape to our looks. Naturally, we’re pickier about the type of bras we wear these days – above all, we’re after comfort!
You might not think a push-up bra would actually be comfortable, but we’ve found tons of options that thousands of shoppers swear by. Check out the best bras below!
17 really comfortable push-up bras
3. A push-up bra that lifts and is completely wire-free? This Lively bra is truly a miracle!
5. This Wingslove push-up is super simple throughout its design, but it promises to provide two additional cup sizes. Buy now !
6. ThirdLove’s classic plunge push-up bra is one of their best sellers and gives you just a touch of comfortable lift that is made for everyday use.
seven. We also love this half cup Calvin Klein push ups for occasional events. Is this the ultimate brunch bra?
9. Another great wire-free push-up bra option is this version of Skarlett Blue whose critics are obsessed!
11. Buyers note that the adjustment of this push-up bra from Wacoal is one of their absolute favorites, and that it has the optimal amount of coverage!
12. We are obsessed with the shapewear feel that this bra from Spanx haswhich is fabulous if you need something that provides extra support.
13. This Maidenform push-up bra is padded to perfection. There will be no uncomfortable poking around with this bad boy!
14. The lace overlay design of this ThirdLove Plunge Push-Up Bra looks seriously gorgeous. Selfie lenses!
This post is brought to you by Us Weekly’s Shop With Us Team. The Shop With Us team aims to highlight products and services that our readers might find interesting and useful, such as face masks, self tanners, Lululemon-style leggings and all the best gifts for everyone in your life. The selection of products and services, however, is in no way intended to constitute an endorsement of Us Weekly or any celebrity mentioned in the post.
The Shop With Us team can receive products from manufacturers for free to test. Additionally, Us Weekly receives compensation from the manufacturer of the products we write about when you click on a link and then purchase the product featured in an article. This does not determine our decision as to whether a product or service is featured or recommended or not. Shop With Us operates independently of the advertising sales team. We appreciate your feedback at ShopWithUs@usmagazine.com. Good shopping!