If you’ve been following this year’s NFL season, you might want to know how to watch bengals vs dolphins live online for free to see if Cincinnati’s streak of success will continue for a second year.
The Cincinnati Bengals and the Miami Dolphins will face off on September 29, 2022 at Paycor Stadium in Cincinnati, Ohio, the hometown of the Bengals. At game time, ESPNThe Football Power Index predicted that there was a 71.8% chance of the Bengals beating the Dolphins. The index predicted that the Dolphins had a 27.9% chance of winning and there was a 0.3% chance of a tie between the two teams. The game comes after the Bengals played the Los Angeles Rams in Super Bowl LVI in February 2022, where they lost to the Rams with 20 points to the Rams’ 23.
In an interview on The Pat McAfee Show in September 2022, Bengals quarterback Joe Burrows explained how the 2022 NFL season was different due to behind-the-scenes changes, including a new indoor facility. “You have to give the people upstairs credit,” he said. “You can feel it in the locker room. The change of mentality. Just like the change in culture in the locker room, we also feel it upstairs. He continued: “It’s fun on game day. Things are changing in the locker room. You have to give credit to the people above, who are writing. Working out of season, getting what we need in the gym, the weight room, everything. It was awesome.
Burrows also revealed how much he and his teammates helped with the game planning. “Even in my first year in the system, they were asking me ‘hey, what do you think of this road or what do you think of this split? he said. “Our coaches give us a great game plan every week, but we also have a lot of freedom on Sundays to play freely and not question a decision,” Burrow revealed.
So where can NFL fans stream the Bengals vs Dolphins game? Read on for how to watch bengals vs dolphins live online for free to see if Cincinnati or Miami comes out on top.
When is the Bengals against the Dolphins?
The Bengals vs. Dolphins game will air on September 29, 2022 at 8:20 p.m. ET / 5:20 p.m. PT on Amazon Prime Video.
How to Watch Bengals vs Dolphins Live Online
Bengals vs. Dolphins is available to stream at Amazon Prime Video. Amazon Prime Video costs $8.99 per month for non-Amazon Prime members. Amazon Prime Video comes free with a Amazon Prime subscription that costs $14.99 per month Where $139 per year (a saving of approximately $36 on the monthly subscription.) Students can also subscribe to Amazon Prime Student for $7.49 per month Where $69 per yearwhich is half the price of the regular subscription and also comes with Amazon Prime Video.
Thursday night football– often shortened to TNF – was acquired by Amazon Prime Video in 2021 after the streaming service signed an 11-year, $13 billion deal to become the event’s exclusive provider. “Live sports continues to be a game-changer for Prime members,” Amazon Prime Vice President Jamil Ghani said in a statement. at the time. “The value Prime brings to members is even better with the launch of Thursday Night Football on Prime Video. With these exclusive offers and experiences, Prime members enjoy big savings and even greater access, all with a single subscription.
The deal makes Amazon Prime Video the first streaming service to secure an exclusive national broadcast package with the NFL. “‘Thursday Night Football’ will be our first-ever digital package and we’re thrilled to partner exclusively with Amazon to bring our games to more fans on more platforms. NFL football attracts passionate viewers and Amazon will keep us going.” grow our fanbase in innovative and compelling ways,” NFL Commissioner Roger Goodel said in a press release.
How to watch Bengals vs Dolphins live stream online for free
Amazon Prime Video Free Trial is four times longer than most other streaming services. Compared to Paramount Plus and Peacock, which only offer seven-day free trials, Amazon Prime Video the free trial is 30 days. That’s three weeks longer than the competition. The free trial also offers the same benefits as Amazon Prime, such as free two-day shipping, Prime Music and more. But perhaps the best part of Amazon Prime Video Free Trial is that customers can register multiple times. According to Amazon, users can sign up for Amazon Prime Video Free Trial over and over again as long as it’s not in the same 12 months. This means that if you haven’t been an Amazon Prime member for more than 12 months, you are entitled to an additional 30 days free.
After the free trial ends, Amazon Prime Video costs $8.99 per month for non-Prime members. However, if you are an Amazon Prime member, Amazon Prime Video is free with Amazon Premier, which includes Prime Delivery (such as free two-day shipping, free same-day shipping, free release-date shipping, and free no-rush shipping), as well as access to Prime Music, Prime Gaming and Prime Reading. Amazon Prime Costs $14.99 per month Where $139 per yearwhich saves subscribers about $36 on the monthly subscription.
Below are step-by-step instructions for registering for Amazon Prime Video Free Trial.
- Visit Amazon Prime Video website
- Click on “Start your 30 day period free try“
- Create or sign in to your Amazon account
- Start watching Bengals vs Dolphins on Amazon Prime Video free
What is the schedule for Thursday Night Football 2022?
Read on for the Thursday Night Football 2022 schedule so far, including which teams are playing in which games and when.
Week 2 – Thursday September 15, 2022
- Chargers vs. Chiefs at 8:15 p.m. ET / 5:15 p.m. PT on Prime Video
Week 3 – Thursday September 22, 2022
- Steelers vs. Browns at 8:15 p.m. ET / 5:15 p.m. PT on Prime Video
Week 4 – Thursday September 29, 2022
- Dolphins vs. Bengals at 8:15 p.m. ET / 5:15 p.m. PT on Prime Video
Week 5 – Thursday, October 6, 2022
- Colts vs. Broncos at 8:15 p.m. ET / 5:15 p.m. PT on Prime Video
Week 6 – Thursday October 13, 2022
- Commanders vs. Bears at 8:15 p.m. ET / 5:15 p.m. PT on Prime Video
Week 7 – Thursday October 20, 2022
- Saints vs. Cardinals at 8:15 p.m. ET / 5:15 p.m. PT on Prime Video
Week 8 – Thursday October 27, 2022
- Ravens vs. Buccaneers at 8:15 p.m. ET / 5:15 p.m. PT on Prime Video
Week 9 – Thursday November 3, 2022
- Eagles vs. Texans at 8:15 p.m. ET / 5:15 p.m. PT on Prime Video
Week 10 – Thursday November 11, 2022
- Falcons vs. Panthers at 8:15 p.m. ET / 5:15 p.m. PT on Prime Video
Week 11 – Thursday November 17, 2022
- Titans vs. Packers at 8:15 p.m. ET / 5:15 p.m. PT on Prime Video
Week 13 – Thursday, December 1, 2022
- Bills vs. Patriots at 8:15 p.m. ET / 5:15 p.m. PT on Prime Video
Week 14 – Thursday, December 8, 2022
- Raiders vs. Rams at 8:15 p.m. ET / 5:15 p.m. PT on Prime Video
Week 15 – Thursday December 15, 2022
- 49ers vs. Seahawks at 8:15 p.m. ET / 5:15 p.m. PT on Prime Video
Week 16 – Thursday December 22, 2022
- Jaguars vs. Jets at 8:15 p.m. ET / 5:15 p.m. PT on Prime Video
Week 17 – Thursday December 29, 2022
- Cowboys vs. Titans at 8:15 p.m. ET / 5:15 p.m. PT on Prime Video
Our mission at STYLECASTER is to bring style to people, and we only carry products that we think you’ll love as much as we do. Please note that if you purchase something by clicking a link in this story, we may receive a small commission from the sale.