csczsd
The Flash moves forward despite Ezra Miller scandals – Socialite Life - USA News from socialitelife.com

The Flash moves forward despite Ezra Miller scandals – Socialite Life

BANG Showbiz

the flash‘ will always go ahead with Ezra Miller.

The 29-year-old actor, who played Barry Allen aka the Flash in 2018’s ‘Justice League’ and Zack Snyder’s cut in 2021, has faced a number of headline-grabbing controversies lately .

Last month it was reported that they would face no further legal problems in Germany after prosecutors dropped a trespassing investigation.

The star had been accused of refusing to leave the Berlin home of a woman named only Zara after inviting her over one evening in February – with the woman alleging the star had become verbally abusive and only left after he called the police.

Variety.com reported that she filed a criminal complaint against Miller but dropped the case when it emerged they had left Germany.

Miller was also accused of harboring runaway teenager Tokata Iron Eyes, whose parents filed a restraining order against the star.

However, despite the run-ins with the law, Warner Bros. confirmed that the film is still on track for a June 23, 2023, with Miller in tow.

The CEO of Warner Bros. Discovery’s David Zaslav said on the company’s second-quarter earnings call this week: “We’ve seen ‘The Flash’, ‘Black Adam’ and ‘Shazam 2’.

See also

“We are very excited about them. We have seen them. We think they’re great and we think we can make them even better.

Zaslav also spoke out in defense of the studio’s decision to scrap the $90 million “Batgirl” film starring Leslie Grace as the titular superhero.

He said, “We’re not going to release a movie until it’s ready. We’re not going to release a movie to make a quarter, and we’re not going to release a movie unless we believe it.



Source link

Back to top button