“Dnepr Operational” – How a family from Mariupol with a 6-month-old son managed to survive

A 24-year-old woman and her six-month-old son Svyatoslav escaped after leaving the first humanitarian convoy from Mariupol, reports “Dnieper Operational” with reference to “Express”.

Prior to the decree, Anna worked at a school in Mariupol №10 as a French teacher. And at the end of October last year she became a mother for the first time. Her husband worked at Azovstal. Anna and her son, husband and parents thought they would be in the bomb shelter for two or three days, so they took some things with them.

“There were about 75 of us in the bunker. There was no electricity, so we used a generator, the woman said. – So I could heat water for the mixture (my milk disappeared due to stress). But often the generator turned off due to orc shelling. I had to prepare food for the child with the help of a candle and a tin can, ”the woman says.

The family survived thanks to the Ukrainian military, who brought diapers and mixtures. And when the mixtures ran out, the military extracted milk, semolina and sugar somewhere. When the adults ran out of food, the Azov fighters gave theirs and did not eat anything all day.

The most difficult thing was when they tried to evacuate the family three times, but at the last moment everything stopped – the Russians started firing. On the morning of April 30, Anna recalls, Azovstal fighters came to them and told them to gather in 10 minutes.

“We drove through such ruins that it’s simply unrealistic to describe, it’s worse than in a horror movie. Our bus was without windows and doors, the dust blocked my breath. Then we were taken to the embankment, where representatives of the UN, the Church and the Red Cross were waiting. Two Russian soldiers sat next to us… We were taken to the village of Bezymyannoye in a filtration camp, there were women – soldiers from Russia. We were completely undressed and examined. I had a medallion with a trident, so they demanded to name the giver. I said I don’t remember, “said Anna.

All phones were scanned, contacts were copied, all photos were updated and palm prints were taken. After the inspection, the people were taken to Dmitrovka, where they spent the night in tents. Only on May 3 the family managed to get to Zaporozhye. At the moment, the family is safe and little by little they are starting to live from scratch.

We will remind, earlier we told that the judge of the Supreme court became a platoon commander Dnieper brigade of the APU

Source link

Back to top button
WP2Social Auto Publish Powered By : XYZScripts.com